Wednesday, December 30, 2020

An Anonymous Comment Worth Noting From Diplomad2.0

 I've seen the Principals are working their asses off!

plus the War-Room guys need to eat and keep the lights on -- HEROIC effort overthere too! I'm debating whether I should send myself on Liberty Call to DC on the 6th? Although, I am concerned that I may have to adjust rough-stuff attitudes/actions directed at women, kids, or even Men, if the're older than me! Mostly tho, the CinC has earned my loyalty, has showed courage under fire, and keeps counter-punchin, no matter how hot it gets! I could go on, but most here I believe know what I'm getting at! I think this Fight has to go the distance now -- no guarantee's that 2024 will allow another chance to rescue the USA and our Freedoms, from the ChiComs here and abroad!

Read it all here: https://thediplomad.blogspot.com/2020/12/random-reminisces-on-boxing-day.html?showComment=1609344047717#c8835078073620589408