Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Raymond Lloyd: Abusing Power to Suppress Truth

Received this email from Raymond Lloyd, who thought our readers might find it of interest:
Abusing Power to Suppress Truth: Letter 1: 24 February 2007
The case of Lennart Bage (Sweden)
President, International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) Rome
14-15 February 2007


In this and possible future emails I shall describe the substance of my revelations which led you to bar me from IFAD’s Governing Council on 14 and 15 February 2007; your cowardice in not informing me in advance of my travel to Rome that I would be barred; your dastardliness in obliging junior colleagues to tell lies to keep me out; your abuse of the Italian police to bar me from an international meeting; and ask for an apology and compensation...
You can read the whole thing, at this link.