I hope this rumor goes the way of the John Kerry gossip...Reasons:
1. She is incompetent. She failed to get Health Care legislation through Congress in her own husband's administration. She failed to beat Obama despite every advantage in this election cycle. She did a really bad job on behalf of the arts in the Clinton administration--I was there and saw it. She just doesn't have good radar or people skills. Bad instincts. We need a diplomat, not a bully as Secretary of State.
2. She is a polarizer. She gets people mad, seriously.
3. She has baggage. Huma Abedin, plus who know what else we don't know about--not to mention Bill Clinton and sleazy international business deals like Kazakhgate and the Marc Rich pardon. Do you really want to open that can of worms?
4. She's not a fresh face. We are TIRED of Clintons and Bushes in Washington.
5. If you have to do something, send Hillary as Ambassador to France or the Court of St. James...but please don't appoint Hillary Secretary of State.
6. Forget the "Team of Rivals" fantasy. Pick the best people for the job.
7. Remember that America voted for CHANGE. Clinton would be the same old, same old...